Maruti Suzuki is amongst the most successful automobile companies in India. Their best value for money cars has always created a rage in the market with whopping number of Sales. If you eliminate the light composition of their vehicles, then the cars score well in almost any other criteria. One such revelation from the brand is their latest Micro SUV concept of Maruti S Presso. The car looks elegant with decent traits of a proper Compact SUV. Though the Maruti Suzuki Ignis received some tough verdicts to swallow, as the car didn’t appeal much with it’s slightly shorter frame. But it seems that Maruti Suzuki has given an exclusive design to this amazing car. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso would launch in some time, and with so many exciting specs revolving on the internet it seems that S-Presso would certainly be a huge hit amongst the customers. Thus, some of the must-know features of Maruti Suzuki S-presso which would urge you to test ride this car are:
- Styling: The Car is definetly a looker. With elegant patterns and great dynamics of the sharp linings and vibrant colors, the car would certainly turn heads on the roads. Some other aesthetic bits like Sleek DRL’s and lifted bonnet with aggressive traits of an SUV are certainly speaking volumes of the efforts that the Maruti Suzuki has made. The color patterns also enhances the great road presence of the car. Though it seems that the Maruti Suzuki would not enable the use of Alloy wheels in any segment and the enthusiasts would have to use after-market upgrades to give the car a more sporty look and eye-catching look.
- Engine Specification: The most important aspect of any car is its proficiency in engine performance. And Maruti Suzuki has never disappointed the fans in this segment. The durable nature of the engine makes them cover more than 1 lakh kilometres and still give hassle-free performance. The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso might be equipped with the same K10 series engines available in the smaller cars of the brand . Or the car might also boast a much powerful 1.2-litre engine which is flaunted by Baleno and Swift. The smaller 68 bhp engine is looking much practical looking at the fuel efficiency, but the refinement would definitely enhance the performance of the car.
- Great safety measures: The Maruti Suzuki S-Presso would ensure availability of Dual Airbags and Rear parking sensors. These features would certainly give it an edge towards its rival cars as the rear parking sensors are not influenced in other affordable cars. The ABS with EBD would also be there as the features are almost mandatory in any car. The Complete protection guards like frontal,rear, and side panels would be provided for utmost safety. The over-speeding sensors would also be provided.
- BS-VI emission standards: The car would also be based on the Bharat Stage VI standards which will be available from next year. The more refined emission of the air pollutants would ensure healthy environment processes.
- Pricing and Dealership: The car would be priced between 4.5 to 6.5 lakhs and would be available at the Arena dealerships of Maruti Suzuki cars, and would be placed below the Vitara Breeza in the line-up.